Tuesday, January 1, 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019


Happy New Year 2019!






2018 has been the year of the quadcopter for me, I built over 40 quads from components purchased from Banggood.com,  Gearbest.com as well as local vendors like elefun.no and dronehandelen.no. Some parts were ordered from the USA as well as the UK. There has been no major drama either with payment as well as delivery of the items from the vendors that I've dealt with whether it be  for tracked or untracked deliveries. That does say a lot about how connected we are today and how business gets done these days.

FB has been a scourge all year ... proven by the lack of updates on my blogs, and steadily mounting backlog on my reading list.

I've finally completed reading Yudkin's "Pure, White and Deadly" after almost a year on the shelf. Also managed to finish Kinzer's "Overthrow" just before the end of the year. As I said the books are already on the shelf waiting to be read. Reading will be one of my big task for 2019, there are a several heavy tomes that needed to be completed by this years end!

I'm hoping to get more video clips out this year too. There' will probably be less conventional still images put out from now on but more snippets in the form of timelapses and full hd videos.

Weather willing, I'm aiming to do more outdoor shoots ... particularly out camping in the mountains specifically chasing rolling clouds, expansive vistas and the dark night sky.

Here's to 2019 ... fly more, timelapse more, read more and slowly tear myself away from FB and the shennanigans of Zuckerberg!

No comments: