Tuesday, October 5, 2021

VIDEOS IN 4K25P VERSIONS FROM SONY A7R2 UPLOADED TO YOUTUBE

Yes!!! After a week of testing the vintage lenses I got over ebay on the Sony A7S, I must say I am very pleasantly satisfied with the results from all of them ... both stills and moving images. Sharpness wide open, contrast and bokeh were as expected, all of them being Bokeh Monsters each in their own right. Most of the ones I purchased were tried and tested by many others before me. The specimens I now owned definitely did not disappoint!

I'm not going to pussyfoot about my intentions for these lenses : make short clips of subjects I deem worthy capturing with emphasis of  beuatiful bokeh and ethereal out of focus areas, with only a sliver selective sliver of sharply focussed zones. Post production will come into play on it's own to complete the story, however the lenses will carry 90% of the weight and burdened with the delivery of a suitable final output.

I have made some 4k25p clips with several of these lenses, and I'm definitely encouraged to make more of them after looking at what I have now. Here I have a selection for your viewing:



Sunny autumn Takumar 135mm f2.5


Autumn snippet Carl Zeiss Jena S 135mm f2.5

Autumn colors Olympus Zuiko 135mm f3.5


Windy autumn morning Jupiter 37A 135mm f3.5


Autumn breeze Vivitar 135mm f2.8


Autumn raindrops Takumar 135mm f2.5


I have grouped the 4k videos in a playlist for easy reference, will add more into the playlist as the days and weeks pass. You've probably noticeed that all the videos feature more or less the same tree. It's one of the two ornamental deciduous tree we have in front of our house. I have yet to venture further than the porch due to current weather.

Soon enough hopefully the sun will shine again and I will be able to add more subjects and more videos into the playlist ... not sure whether autumn will wait for me :


Please enjoy!

No comments: