Wednesday, February 6, 2019

KF Concept OM to NEX

The two adapters I ordered from KF Concept arrived from China via Germany, 1x FD to NEX and 1x OM to NEX. This would make the two OM lenses I have OM 28/2.8 and OM 100/2.8 usable with the Sony E. As of today with all the adapters that I have I should be able to utilise all the vintage lenses I own. Ain't that sweet peaches!

The OM lenses came from the purchase of OM-2n and OM-1 off ebay many years ago. I continued using the two lenses with film on the OM2n up until 2005. Both lenses are very compact and light, and they were used for quite a bit when I was in Holland.


Perseid at the top right corner 100/2.8

 
100/2.8

Perseid to the right 28/2.8

Orion above the city 28/2.8

28/2.8

28/2.8

Olympus OM-1 on top of metal lens hoods ... ebay phase of collecting other people's junk. I have lugged this around from Holland to Borneo and now Norway. This picture taken with OM 28mm.







No comments: