Saturday, July 2, 2011

Tried my new wide this morning: Tokina ATX 11-16/2.8 Pro DX

Many fellow photographers have been saying many good things about this lens, thought I'd jump onto the bandwagon. Might as well since the widest lens I have now is only the Canon kit lens 18-85 that came with the 40D I bought a few years back.

Honey, hurry back ...

Pop!


Leica 90/2.8 on Vaio by Tokina 11-16/2.8

My absolute favorite wide has to be the chrome CV 15/4.5, focus free at 5.6 on a rangefinder ... on film. The Tokina would be closest to that on the 40D and 7D at 11/2.8. The "advantage" of quick digital images and distadvantage of bulky digital SLR.

Now waiting for an opportune moment to make wide sky shots of twinkling stars!

The Tokina ATX 11-16/2.8 PRO DX is available online at www.shashinki.com and possibly Yu-Teck Enterprise at Merdeka Mall, Miri, Sarawak.

No comments: