Saturday, May 23, 2009

Old Man in Kota Bharu April 2009


Old man playing chess near the old taxi station, Kota Bharu. April 2009.

I can't remember the last time I lugged any of my film cameras out for a fun day out shooting black and white. Let's see : ran out of Neopan Jan 2008, ordered film April 2008, films arrived Aug 2008, picked up film from KL Sep 2008 ... busy busy with other stuff ... thought I found a potential model ... turned out I was wrong. Bought the 40d Jan 2009. Films are still packed, cameras are in the drybox ... model none to be seen. 2008 already concluded as a dismal year for personal B&W. Six months to go for 2009, already looking as dismal as 2008 as far as personal B&W images are concerned. Dang!!!!

This picture was taken roaming around Kota Bharu one afternoon with Canon 40d, converted to B&W on PS.

No comments: